Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What To Do When the Fog Lifts For a Week and Then an Agitated Cycle Begins

I have no fucking idea.

One day, I wake up, and just like that (picture me snapping my fingers), I feel ok. I feel functional. 10 days later and I'm agitated, irritable, eating in ways that are out of control, unable to tolerate being around people, feeling fatigued and hopeless and all of the same old same old. It hurts to have a period of relative contentment and then have it ripped away just as you were beginning to feel somewhat normal.

I'm so tired of all this.

Dear Brain,

Thanks a pantsful.

Love,
Bea

P.S. - I am trying to stay positive and I don't want to be mean to you, Brain, but you're making it very difficult.

1 comment:

  1. As annoying as it is, we just gotta keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete